Netter's Anatomy Atlas 1.1.36
Before you purchase this app, please note that a new edition of the Atlas of Human Anatomy will publish in April 2014. Purchases of this app today will include the 5th edition content. Purchases of this app after the 6th edition launch in April will include the 6th edition.
This app is the First Prize Winner in the Digital and Online Resources category of the British Medical Association's 2012 Medical Book Awards!
Use Dr. Netter's most famous illustrations of human anatomy as your intuitive and interactive study guide. This iPad app is the complete set of the 531 Netter Plates from the 5th edition Atlas of Human Anatomy, illustrated by master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD, enhanced with a suite of quizzing and customization features.
Tap Muscle Info buttons to review attachments, innervations, actions, and blood supply.
Take label quizzes to test your memory of terminology.
Prep for boards with a set of 50 anatomy questions from USMLEConsult.com.
Make the Atlas your own by customizing individual labels (on/off/highlight).
Use "My Netter" bookmarks and notes to organize and personalize your studies.
Locate anatomic structures and views quickly through Search (key word or plate number) or Browse by Region or System, and jump to Related Plates to see alternate views.
Register your app and get 40 additional plates from earlier editions of the Atlas for free!
See a video demo of the app at http://tinyurl.com/NetterApp
Due to the number of images and the size of this app, it will take some time to download and sync to your iPad.
We recommend syncing to iTunes regularly to create a back-up of your app and any customizations you have added.
System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Reviews of Netter's Anatomy Atlas
More Downloads of Elsevier Inc.
1. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 3.8.10 The American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology New to Newsstand, the official AJOG iPad edition brings you the convenience of reading "The Gray Journal" with just a tap. The AJOG app allows you to: *Browse each new... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. Emergency Medicine Secrets 1.0 For more apps in The Secrets Series, view the bookshelf app at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-secrets-series/id504945670?mt=8 For over 20 years, emergency medicine students and practitioners have turned to Emergency Medicine Secrets... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. Hybrid Materials 2013 1.0.0 The mobile app for the Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials (Hybrid Materials 2013), 3-7 March 2013, Sorrento, Italy. Spanning five days, the conference will bring together over 900 people with a... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. HealthAdvance Journals 2.3.0 Keep current with the advances in your profession on the go! The HealthAdvance JournalsÃ¢ž smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Musculoskeletal Imaging of Painful Disorders for iPhone and iPad 1.0 Musculoskeletal Imaging of Painful Disorders for iPhone® and iPad See what your patients feel - - choose the right imaging study to determine the source of a patient's pain. This application helps you select the most appropriate... Details - Download - Screenshot
1. Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy 1.0.0 Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy is the most loved and best selling Anatomy Atlas in the English language. Based on the phenomenal medical artwork of Dr. Frank H. Netter, full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards, 2nd Edition 1.0.1 *** Please Note *** - This is a new product. This is not a free update for users of Netter's Neuroscience, 1st Edition. - This content is also available for iPad as an in-app purchase in the modalityBODY iPad application. *** Praise for... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. Gray's Anatomy Premium for iPad 1.3 ***GRAY'S Anatomy PREMIUM INCLUDES 1000+ Original HD IMAGES*** ***50% OFF SALE - SHORT TIME ONLY**** The renowned classic anatomical book 'Gray's Anatomy ' by Henry Gray was first published in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. Surgical Anatomy Mobile 2.0 Maclise's highly acclaimed surgical Anatomy Atlas is finally available in your pocket with every feature you could desire. Perfect for a quick Anatomy refresher before a case, in the clinic, at home, or anywhere. Features: -177 beautiful Anatomy ... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Name Maps Canada (Free) 2.0 The people who share your last name may have come from the same place, but they settled all over the country. Find out all the provinces in which you are represented. Check out the colorful surname maps to see the concentration of families with... Details - Download - Screenshot
6. ANiAPPBug 1.1.4 Aniappbug is a remote control app used to drive infrared toy bugs. No more need for the bulky remote control and use your iPhone, iTouch, iPad to enjoy the experience of controlling bugs. Please insert the dongle into headphone jack, fire up the... Details - Download - Screenshot
1. Pulse Monitor 1.1.2 Do you need to simply record your pulse readings at any time and in any place? Well as long as you have this App you can. Either enter your known beats per minute taken from a pulse monitor (like the ones on many of the cardiovascular machines in... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. Medinexus Report and Key Image viewer 2.2 The Medinexus Report and image viewer is used to access reports and images that have been sent to referring medical practitioners by the diagnostic service providers (radiologists, pathologists and hospitals) who are customers of Medinexus. Users... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. EMT-assist 1.0.0 At the most critical time, when stress or circumstances interfere with your ability to communicate, EMT-assist can help you communicate your most important information to those who can help you. EMT-assist enables individuals to communicate a... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. Relax Now - Hypnosis for Deep Relaxation 1.1 Max Kirsten Apps - Featured in the UK Sunday Times. Best Apps in the World Feature 2013 for the 2nd year running. " I found Max Kirsten's "Relax Now" app to be totally relaxing, rejuvenating and refreshing, and I know you will... Details - Download - Screenshot